David Noble has nearly ten years of financial analysis, forecasting and valuation experience. He graduated with Honors in Economics from Claremont McKenna College.
Since joining CONSOR, Mr. Noble has conducted extensive analysis of intangible assets and intellectual properties in geographies including Latin America, Europe, and North America. Analytical experience includes work for the petroleum, entertainment, publishing, advertising and media, agriculture, beverage and consumables, and consumer discretionary industries. Specifically, Mr. Noble has developed financial models, performed ad hoc analysis, and conducted valuations for corporate litigation and business/transaction purposes.
Prior to joining CONSOR, Mr. Noble was a Senior Credit Analyst and Portfolio Manager in the banking industry. Mr. Noble directed primary credit analysis, analyzed financial statements, and developed financial models.
- “Chapter 11: Valuation of Rights of Publicity and Other Intellectual Property Assets” (Rights of Publicity: Analysis, Valuation, and the Law) American Bar Association. Co-authored with Weston Anson, April 2015)
- “Intellectual Property: Traditional and Alternative Methods for Determining the Value of Intellectual Property Assets,” co-authored with Weston Anson and Paul Shurov, Thomson Reuters – Valuation Strategies, November 2015
- “IP Valuation: What Methods are Used to Value Intellectual Property and Intangible Assets,” co-authored with Weston Anson and Jemma Samala, The Licensing Journal, February 2014
- “Putting a price on trademarks: trends in IP valuation and damages calculations”, co-authored with Weston Anson and Jeff Anderson, World Trademark Review, April/May 2013
- “Valuing a Celebrity’s Right of Publicity”, co-authored with Weston Anson and Lacy J. Lodes, Law Journal Newsletter, Entertainment Law & Finance, February 2013
Speeches and Presentations
- “Intellectual Property Valuation,” United States Internal Revenue Service, February 2016
- “Alternative Intellectual Property Valuation Approaches,” Business Valuation Resources, June 2015
- “Intellectual Property Valuation: Techniques to Maximize Accuracy,” Clear Law Institute, February 2015
- “Valuation of IP in Monetization, Litigation, and Transactions,” Clear Law Institute, December 2014
- Prepared “IP Valuations for Licensed Property Acquisitions,” Business Valuation Resources and EPM Communications, September 2013