CONSOR IP Experts specializes in the valuation, analysis, and management of intellectual property assets. We perform valuation, litigation support, licensing, and disposition related assignments for a wide range of clients. We are looking for individuals with experience in financial analysis and intellectual property management to join our team.
An ideal person has a mix of financial analysis skills and experience in licensing or intellectual property management. This person would be responsible for applying their financial and intellectual property experience to develop innovative solutions to complex analytical problems. Based on these responsibilities, we are seeking someone who can apply their knowledge of the licensing industry to develop detailed economic analyses and present economic and financial models to our clients.
- Collecting information from different business areas and building complex financial models to provide insight into underlying business dynamics
- Building client deliverables including reports, excel models and presentations
- Completing financial and asset valuation studies as needed to meet project objectives
- Analyzing, and presenting financial data to support forecasting and management decisions
- Handling multiple projects across the company, setting and achieving timeframes and priorities
- Producing comprehensive written expert reports with financial exhibits
- At least 3-5 years of experience in IP valuation, licensing, and/or management, with increasing challenge and responsibility
- Understanding of the different types of intellectual property and intangible assets
- Strong financial modeling skills matched with desire to interact with clients
- Investigative curiosity and the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, clients and service providers in a complex, fast paced working environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- MBA/CPA/Progress towards CFA (experience in trademarks and/or licensing)
- Big 4 consulting, business valuation or forensic accounting experience a plus
To be considered for this position, please submit by email a cover letter, your resume and salary requirements to Jeff Anderson, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will also be asked to provide a writing and Excel modeling sample.
7514 Girard Avenue, Suite 1500
La Jolla, CA 92037